Saturday 24 September 2016

Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani

Mumbai, Sep 24, 2016: Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani. Actress Disha Patani, who can be seen in “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story”, says Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra is her inspiration.


Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani“I’m an enormous fan of Priyanka ma’am. She is wonderful and the most effective actress. Priyanka Chopra has made a big impact on me,” she mentioned.


Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani.


“Earlier than becoming a member of this career, I used to be by no means inclined in the direction of appearing. Individuals assume that appearing is a straightforward job. Once you truly do it, you know the way arduous that’s. However seeing Priyanka how effectively she balances Bollywood and Hollywood… she grew to become an inspiration for me,” she added.


Disha additionally shared that she was a “shy type of an individual” as Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani.


“I by no means considered turning into an actor or mannequin. It is rather tough for me to simply accept the truth that I’m appearing in entrance of the digital camera.”


“It was a tremendous expertise for me to get out of the consolation zone and do one thing uncommon,” she stated when Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani.


Speaking concerning the forthcoming Neeraj Pandey directorial, Disha, stated: “Doing ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ wasn’t robust for me as Neeraj sir was clear in regards to the script. Due to him my journey has turn into a lot simpler. Neeraj Pandey is a really sensible director.”


“Priyanka (her character within the movie) is a optimistic lady. She is a contented and a sensible lady. I really feel I’ve similarities with the character,” Disha expressed as Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani.


Photo Courtesy: www.india.com



Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani

No comments:

Post a Comment