Wednesday 25 May 2016

"Junooniyat" not "Sanam Re" 2, completely totally different: Yami Gautam

Mumbai, May 25: Actress Yami Gautam says that her movie “Junooniyat” is totally totally different from one other love story “Sanam Re” with identical actor, Pulkit Samrat, and never a sequel.


Junooniyat“Each actor needs to do a love story and courtesy T-Collection, I bought to do two back-to-back. I am certain you may need thought that ‘Sanam Re’ and now ‘Junooniyat’, is it ‘Sanam Re’ 2, however it’s not ‘Sanam Re’ 2 in any respect. You possibly can see that it’s totally totally different.


“It is a totally different story altogether, we have now a distinct director altogether. It is a completely different character. Solely the lead forged is similar, in any other case it is solely totally different,” Yami mentioned on the trailer launch of the movie.


“Sanam Re”, which launched this 12 months throughout Valentine’s Day, was a love triangle, with Urvashi Rautela additionally within the image and even childhood love a theme in it. “Junooniyat” has been shot in Punjab amongst different areas, with Pulkit’s military officer character an vital facet of the plot.


About what makes it completely different from different love tales, Pulkit mentioned: “There isn’t any Yami and Pulkit in each love story. And Armaan’s (Malik) voice just isn’t there on Pulkit, and Yami does not dance in this sort of a red gown. That is probably the most totally different factor about this love story.”


Yami stated: “Not claiming it to be some experimental drama, it is a love story, it has romance, it has drama, depth however all pleased. Superb music for each event, each style which I am certain you all will love.”


The songs “Mujhko Barsaat Bana Lo” and “Nachange Saari Raat” from the movie have been launched.


With Junooniyat that means ardour for one thing, Pulkit, requested what he was enthusiastic about, stated: “Motion pictures. I am additionally very keen on music, I hope I get to study a musical instrument as effectively. Since my childhood I used do singing, dancing… so something to not do with research, I am very keen on.”


Yami mentioned: “Junooniyat for love however not essentially from the romantic perspective, for me that’s for household, that’s for my work. For me each this stuff are essential, so there may be junoon for folks I like which is my household and my work, which I worship.”


Junooniyat“, directed by Vivek Agnihotri, releases on June 24.


Movie Trailer of Junooniyat



Photo Courtesy: Mid-day



"Junooniyat" not "Sanam Re" 2, completely totally different: Yami Gautam

No comments:

Post a Comment