Saturday 30 July 2016

Priyanka loves "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" as one of my favorite films

Mumbai, July 30,2016: Actress Priyanka Chopra says “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi”, which has clocked 12 years of its launch within the Hindi movie trade, Priyanka loves ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ as one of my favorite films.


Priyanka loves Priyanka additionally thanked her co-stars like Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, who featured within the David Dhawan directorial.


Priyanka loves ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ as one of my favorite films.


The “Mary Kom” star took to Instagram on Friday night time the place she shared the 2004 movie’s poster and captioned it: “Nonetheless one among my favorite motion pictures. 12 years of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi. Thanks to everybody who has cherished it. Salman, Akshay, David sir, Sajid, Amrish Puri and everybody concerned as Priyanka loves ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ as one of my favorite films.


The movie revolves round Sameer, a hot-tempered younger man, who relocates to Goa, the place he falls in love with Rani. However his new roommate Sunny behaves like a spoke within the wheel, as he has some methods up his sleeve where Priyanka loves ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ as one of my favorite films.


Photo Courtesy: www.kariyawasam.com



Priyanka loves "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" as one of my favorite films

No comments:

Post a Comment