Thursday 23 June 2016

Sherlyn Chopra turns producer with short movie

Mumbai, June 23: Actress Sherlyn Chopra says it was an emotional resolution to provide a brief movie based mostly in Rajasthan.


Sherlyn Chopra“I am engaged on a brief movie. It’s based mostly in Rajasthan. It is the story of a really poor lady who has massive goals. Whether or not or not she chases her goals, kinds the crux of the short movie,” Sherlyn stated in an announcement.


“When the author gave me the story narration, I used to be moved to tears and I made a decision to provide it. It was an emotional determination which I am very happy with,” she added.


She additionally has a Hindi function movie lined up.


What about southern movies?


“Sure, talks are on with famend Tamil and Telugu filmmakers,” she mentioned.


Whereas her skilled life appears to be heading in the right direction, is she pondering of getting hitched anytime quickly?


“I would like to get married sometime. I imagine that one mustn’t interrupt the greatness of a lady who has every little thing going for herself till one is able to add worth to her life,” mentioned the “Kamasutra 3D” actress.


Photo Courtesy: alchetron.com



Sherlyn Chopra turns producer with short movie

No comments:

Post a Comment