Sunday 26 June 2016

Selfies make us self-conscious: Susan Sarandon

Los Angeles, June 26 : Actress Susan Sarandon feels that the selfies make individuals self-conscious.


SarandonThe 69-year-old says that the tradition of selfies has made people much less connected to their tribes, reviews femalefirst.co.uk.


“I feel the entire tradition with selfies and all of this enterprise has made us increasingly more self-conscious and fewer and fewer connected to our tribe,” Irish Tatler journal quoted Sarandon as saying.


The “Thelma & Louise” actress likes to work together with individuals in actual life however cannot perceive why each time she enters a room individuals flip to their telephones to inform individuals she is there.


“I really like speaking to those who I meet, that I am necessary to for no matter purpose. That may appear considerably synthetic, however I do not thoughts.


“I do not discover that a burden in any respect. However what’s attention-grabbing is that now once I enter a room… Everyone picks up their cellphone and begins saying that I am there,” the Academy Award winner stated.


Photo Courtesy: Femalefirst.co.uk



Selfies make us self-conscious: Susan Sarandon

No comments:

Post a Comment