Wednesday 16 November 2016

Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal

Mumbai, Nov 16, 2016: Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal. National Film Award winning lyricist Amitabh Bhattacharya, who has penned all of the songs for Aamir Khan’s upcoming movie “Dangal”, stated that the actor-producer may be very involved by nature within the creative course of however by no means interfered in it.


Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal.


aamir-was-concerned-however-did-not-intrude-with-music-in-dangal“Aamir sir was concerned, not interfering within the means of music and lyrics writing. The most effective half is Aamir sir understands the nuances of lyrics,” Amitabh informed on his birthday right here on Wednesday.


“As we preserve calling him a ‘perfectionist’, I understood why they are saying so after I worked with him. He’s at all times excited about interacting with us (lyricist and composer) and to enhance the narration from all features,” he added as Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal.


Requested if there may be any cause behind interacting with the media on his birthday, he mentioned, “It really coincided with my birthday. However I’m having fun with the day speaking about our upcoming movies and my work.”


Sharing his birthday memories, the “Emotional Attyachar” lyricist stated, “I had a really regular childhood the place all my associates would come for cake chopping and my mom would prepare dinner one thing particular for me. After staying away from house for lengthy, now that my dad and mom shifted with me, I’m anticipating that Ma will put together a birthday particular Payesh (a Bengali sweet dish) tonight (Wednesday)” when Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal.


Whereas “Haanikaarak Bapu” and the title tune “Dangal” is gaining recognition among the many listeners, Amitabh says, “The movie has 5 songs and all of them are concerned within the narration. All of the songs are including as much as the story. So they’re situational” as Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal.


Photo Courtesy: topyaps.com



Aamir was concerned however did not intrude with music in Dangal

No comments:

Post a Comment