Sunday 14 August 2016

Selena Gomez flaunts Salsa dancing skills

Los Angeles, Aug 14, 2016 : Singer Selena Gomez has handled her followers to a video of herself doing Salsa with a pal.


Selena Gomez flaunts SalsaThe 24-year-old sported a white long-sleeve crop high with a black skirt whereas rocking her new bangs, reviews eonline.com.


Selena Gomez flaunts Salsa dancing skills.


“When my infants take me Salsa dancing even after they instructed me to not as a result of I am sick. I do not care,” she captioned the video.


On Snapchat, the singer documented that she was feeling below the climate and even expressed that she thought she was affected by strep throat when Selena Gomez flaunts Salsa dancing skills.


Photo Courtesy: www.newsx.com



Selena Gomez flaunts Salsa dancing skills

No comments:

Post a Comment